Dagger CUE SDK
What is the Dagger CUE SDK?
The Dagger CUE SDK contains everything you need to develop CI/CD pipelines using the CUE configuration language, and run them on any OCI-compatible container runtime.
Currently the CUE SDK consists of:
- A CLI,
- The Dagger Engine (launched by the CLI by default)
- A collection of CUE packages and sample applications
- This documentation
Who is it for?
The Dagger CUE SDK may be a good fit if...
- You are a fan of the CUE language, and looking for an opportunity to use it more.
- You enjoy the declarative nature of YAML, but wish it were more powerful.
The Dagger CUE SDK may not be a good fit it...
- You don't know CUE, and are not interested in learning a new language.
- You generally prefer using mainstream languages with established ecosystems.
How does it work?
You write pipelines using the Dagger CUE SDK and execute on a Dagger Engine by using the
dagger-cue CLI. You can connect to an existing Dagger Engine, or the
dagger-cue CLI will provision one on-the-fly.